2010 Missouri River 340 Race
340 nonstop miles from Kansas City to St Charles, 88 hour or less, July 27th – 30th, 2009 at full moon – the 5th Missouri River 340 Race.
On-line registration was traditionally opened at midnight January 1. 100 slots available in the men solo class were filled in a day or so. 340 boats will be accepted this year. There is still plenty of room in other classes and a waiting list of male soloists. Dragon Boat/Voyageur Class can accommodate a lot of paddlers. See 2010 Roster.
I have been paddling MR340 and writing about this race for the last fours years. Below you can find a list of my posts, picture galleries and articles by guest authors.
15 boats starting at the Kaw Point
150 boats starting at the Kaw Point
Related posts from Missouri River 340 Races
- 2009 MR-340
- My 2009 Missouri River Race as Recovered from a GPS Track
- 7 Tips for Solo Land Crew in MR340 Race by Connie
- Missouri River 340 Race Records
- 2009 Missouri River 340 Race – Before Start
- Do I Need GPS for the Missouri River 340 Race?
- 2008 MR-340
- 12 Pictures from 2008 Missouri River 340 Race
- The Pitch: Missouri River 340 Stories by Carolyn Szczepanski
- Speed: My 2008 Missouri River 340 Race as Recovered from a GPS Track
- The End of My Photography during the 2008 Missouri River 340 Race
- Sunrise Paddling on the Missouri River
- 2008 Missouri River 340 Race Start in Pictures from Kaw Point
- 2007 MR-340
- 2007 Missouri River 340 Race in Pictures: 1. Kayaks and Canoes Starting at the Kaw Point
- 2007 Missouri River 340 Race in Pictures: 2. Kansas City to Boonsville
- 2007 Missouri River 340 Race in Pictures: 3. Cooper’s Landing to St Charles
- 2007 Missouri River 340 Race in Pictures: 4. At the Finish
- 2006 MR-340
- Race start at Kaw Point (Kansas City)
- From Kaw Point to Franklin Island
- From Coppers Landing to St Charles
- 7 miles of sprint to the finish
- GPS/photo race log from Missouri River 340
- Missouri River 340, August 2-6, 2006 – A new long distance race is being born
- How to Choose a Boat for an Ultra Marathon Race? The Case of Missouri River 340
340 boats? The River is waiting.